Here is information about our Spring 2023 season.
- 10 match, 6 week season beginning on April 7th and ending on May 14th
- Post-season single elimination tournament on May 19-21. Each bracket will be played at a single site on a single day if possible.
- Girls recreational divisions for 3rd-6th individual grades, 7th/8th combined, and high school as well as a 5th/6th athletic A and B divisions but might combine due to lower numbers in the spring.
- We will also offer a 5th/6th grade and a 7th/8th grade boys rec division.
- Geographic pod scheduling for all recreational divisions
- Each team must provide a lines person for each game
Here are some key pre-season dates:
- March 6 - Registration Opens (teams can be registered, gym availability and team conflicts should be entered)
- March 18 - Registration Closes
- March 31 - Rosters and Liability Waivers Due
- March 31- April 1 - Coordinator Schedule Review
- April 2 - Schedule Released