As we close out the fall season, here is information about our Spring 2019 season.
- 10 match, 6 week season beginning on April 5th and ending on the week after Labor Day and ending on May 12th
- No matches on Easter Sunday (April 28th)
- Post-season single elimination tournament on May 18/19. Each bracket will be played at a single site on a single day.
- 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, and 7th/8th recreational divisions as well as 5th/6th athletic (no 3rd/4th OR 7th/8th athletic)
- Geographic pod scheduling for 3rd/4th and 5th/6th rec divisions (and 7th/8th rec if we get enough teams)
- Single referee per match at a cost of $13 per team
- Each team must provide a lines person for each game
- A new rule has been added to our Rules document that limits the number of consecutive servers for a 5th/6th rec player per rotation to 6. This is meant to provide more touches an opportunities for players on both teams.
Here are some key pre-season dates:
- January 17th - Spring season coordinator meeting at 7pm Symmes Township Library meeting room
- March 1st - Registration Opens (teams can be registered, gym availability and team conflicts should be entered)
- March 11th - Registration Closes
- March 23rd-25th - Coordinator Schedule Review
- March 29th - Schedule Released
- May - Fall season coordinator meeting