Here is information about our Spring 2022 season.
- 10 match, 6 week season beginning on April 8th and ending on May 15th
- Post-season single elimination tournament on May 20-22. Each bracket will be played at a single site on a single day if possible.
- Recreational divisions for 3rd-6th individual grades, 7th/8th combined, and high school as well as a 5th/6th athletic A and B divisions.
- We will also offer a 5th/6th grade boys rec division.
- Geographic pod scheduling for all recreational divisions
- Single referee per match at a cost of $13 per team
- Each team must provide a lines person for each game
Here are some key pre-season dates:
- March 7 - Registration Opens (teams can be registered, gym availability and team conflicts should be entered)
- March 19 - Registration Closes
- March 30/31 - Coordinator Schedule Review
- April 1 - Schedule Released
- April 1 - Rosters and Liability Waivers Due